Boost your music career, keep up to date with the latest happenings in the music industry.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Keeping it fresh while engaging your fans isn’t straight forwards. At least that’s the what many artists tell us. They start a band blog and pretty quickly run out of interesting things to say. They write the odd interesting post, but most posts are boring as hell, or barely related to their band and their music. More common still is their blog just dries up. So what could they do?
Have no fear Songstuffers! We’ve collected 15 excellent ideas to help you engage your fans using video.
“This site is like an escape for me. I can actually talk to other artists, in my neck of the woods I don’t often get that chance. There is so much info and help here and the friendly attitude in the staff propel the same in its participants, which is a rare bird in itself. Everyone should come to songstuff for music info and for self promotion and networking. It’s the only place I’ve found that just makes complete and utter… sense.”
News From Our Blog
- Music Collaboration On SongstuffSource: Songstuff Stuff | Published on 2014-09-22
- Music Industry BoardsSource: Songstuff Stuff | Published on 2014-08-30
- Youtube Subscription Service – Launch Iminent, Warnings Of TakedownsSource: Songstuff Stuff | Published on 2014-06-18
- Diy Demo Cd’sSource: Songstuff Stuff | Published on 2014-06-04
- New Article – Bands, Give Your Fans Real News, Not SpamSource: Songstuff Stuff | Published on 2014-03-11